We invest in the lives of our clients. Dedicated to the extraordinary. The exceptional. The team of professionals that can provide you with all encompassing perspective.
We take great pride in providing our clients with a unique set of services. From estate and business planning, to real estate development and investments, we seek to assist our clients with their unique needs. Using innovative delivery and communication processes we serve the busiest of clients. Matching clients with service providers from accountants to financial investment firms, and from commercial bankers to realtors, we are able to combine the talents of many professionals and establish ongoing connections to provide a complete team-centered approach to counseling.
Since 2000, the office has represented families, individuals and corporate clients throughout the Ocala-Summerfield-The Villages, Florida area. Our main focus is representing clients with their estate planning, business planning, and real estate transactions. However, we also handle probate matters and provide physician practice guidance. Prior to the firm’s establishment, Ms. Quinn represented individuals and companies in insurance, risk management, intellectual property, and employment matters.
Unique Legal Services for Busy People…
Let us help you with your Estate Planning, Corporate Law, Business Planning, and Real Estate needs.
Experienced Estate Planning, Business Planning and Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- Florida 1996
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. 1995
- Rutgers University, B.A., Science, 1988
- Florida Bar Real Property and Trust
- Florida Bar Health Law Member
- Florida Realtors Association, Licensed Realtor 1997
What Makes Us Different
- Employment Agreements
- Physician Practice Development/ Risk Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Business law
- Entity Selection and Establishment
Real Estate Law
- Commercial-Land Acquisition, Environmental and Land Use, Leases
- Residential-Purchase, Sale, Lease
- New Construction Representation
- Investment Establishment and Acquisition-Self-Directed IRA’s/401K’s, Inter-party Loans, Entity Purchases and Leveraging
- Planning for the Young Family with Minor Children
- Disability Planning/Elder Law/Family/Business
- Preneed Guardianships for Minors and Special Needs
- Trusts-Revocable, Irrevocable, Special Needs, Land Trusts
- Trust Adminstration
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills and Health Care Directives/Powers of Attorney
- All probate matters
- Elder Law-Incapacity Planning