Estate Plans really work best when we remember to update them for life changes, law changes, and issues that arise for us in the course of normal life. Unfortunately, we never can predict what will happen through the course of the year, however it pays to have peace of mind. We now offer annual review and updates for you and discounts to family members that will ensure you can rest peacefully knowing the members of your advisory team are available to help you and your family continually as your needs change. We have four levels of plans to assist you. Level One is an annual review plan for those who would like to contact us to discuss things that may affect your current plan and to review your situation annually for changes that may require modification of your current estate plan. You may contact our office and speak with the attorney without having to come into the office or you can schedule an in person conference. We can easily review documents and conference with you over the phone if necessary. Level 2 includes the conferences but also includes minor changes to your current documents and phone conferences with your financial and tax advisors. Level 3 includes both Level 1 and 2 services but also includes document revisions and amendments beyond minor changes. Level 4 includes our Trust Services-advisory services to Trustees. Level 5 -Trustee Services-we serve as Trustee of your trust and counsel you and the trust beneficiaries.
With these annual plans we hope to be able to make sure you receive the best and most comprehensive services available.
- Annual review of issues relating to your current plan.
- Attorney Phone Access For Potential Changes of the Existing Plan-Free Phone Consultation
- Yearly Annual Meeting to Review your Existing Estate Plan
- Minor Updates
- Estate Planning Education-Seminars, Newsletters
- Secure document storage
- Online secure access to personal Estate Documents Scanned into our system
- Discount on Legal Fees for Extensive Changes
- FREE minimal changes to existing Estate Plan (examples: Name Changes, Change of Health Care Surrogate)
- Includes the annual review conference but also includes minor changes to your current documents and phone conferences with your financial and tax advisors.
- Free Modification of Existing Plan-Codicils (Will Changes), change of Personal Representatives and Trustees, Change of Beneficiaries on Accounts
- Phone Consultations with Financial Advisors and Tax Advisors regarding Estate Plan
- Free client calls to our office
- Contact your attorney in case of emergency
- Includes both Level 1 and 2 services but also includes document revisions and amendments – beyond minor changes and discounts for major changes to your plan.
- Discounted Legal Fees
- 15% off fees for major changes to plan
- 10% Discount for all referrals
- 20% OFF your Children’s Trust or Special Needs Trust Services
- Includes our Trust Services-advisory services to Trustees.
- (Includes all services in Level 1-3 Plans and unlimited conferences with you and/or your Trustee regarding the Trust and Trustee responsibilities.)
- Trustee Services-we serve as Trustee of your trust and counsel you and the trust beneficiaries.*
*This service is additional to your other plans and the fees are based on the amount of assets held in Trust. The service also includes filing of tax returns and accountings to beneficiaries. Our office can provide an estimate of the fees associated with this service-normally 1-2% of the value of the assets held in Trust. Funds are held with your chosen financial institution or third party companies that hold alternative assets. We can act as a trustee to help manage such assets if permitted by IRS rules and Regulations. Establishment of other entities such as holding companies and LLC’s and foreign or offshore trusts are some of the services to be provided at additional cost.